Friday 6 April 2018

Happy Person > Successful Person

I feel every successful person are not happy but every happy person with happy heart are always be successful .
This sentence came in my mind when i got my first job intent letter , i use to give interviews for job and many times result are not too good , that time i am afraid about my future a lot . when ever i prepared for interviews, i use to go there with my certificates, good marks but lack of confidence and a lot of unhappiness . But when my last interview was going i don't have that frighten face i have my confidence , my certificates , my achievements ( success ) and a happy face with happy heart .
i don't want to proof anything just a simple n sweet view of main . just try to apply it once in your life you definitely got what you are able to got . Its important to be successful in life but the more important thing is to be happy first .




Love Is Always Be OneSided

Not everyone is lucky enough to be loved back by people whom they fall for . It happens too often in love with someone who doesn't love...